Standing out from your competitors
Competing for business within a crowded industry is never an easy task. From retail and printing to hotels and manufacturing there will always be competition in what you do. So how do you become the best? There is no straightforward answer to this however there are methods out there to help your business stand apart from your competitors. Below are just some of the marketing practices you could use:
- Google AdWords / PPC
- Social Media
- SEO (website)
- Email campaigns
- Exhibiting at shows
If done correctly the majority of these methods will provide you with more brand exposure within your industry and therefore a bigger share of the leads. Sounds too good to be true? Well, as you would expect digital marketing costs money, and potentially a lot of it. With ever-increasing competition from other suppliers, we often find ourselves forced into committing more money into methods like the above to try and stay ahead of the opposition.
Other methods of competing
Brand exposure is a great way to increase lead generation but have you considered improving your USP? Your customer offering can effectively be what makes or breaks your conversion, it can also go a long way to improving customer retention. This is where we can help.
Customers can find themselves restricted on what they buy and who they buy from depending on their current finances. We provide a solution to solve this common problem, an opportunity for suppliers to offer a finance option alongside their standard payment terms.
- Increased margin – Reduces the need for you to discount your sales invoice to win business. The focus is diverted to the monthly payment and not the equipment cost.
- Improved cash flow – Gone are the 30-day terms. We will pay your invoice in full once the equipment has been delivered/installed.
- Upsell Opportunities – Offer the best solution to your customers rather than what their cash reserves may dictate.
- Future business – Leasing allows your customer to add further equipment to their lease at any point during the term.
What we offer
We offer a unique suite of finance selling tools that are completely free to use, for all business types, across all sectors.
- Online finance calculator – Co-branded, hosted, fully interactive and customer facing.
- Marketing collateral – Co-branded PDF’s and text for you to use on your website/customer quotes.
- Full support – We offer sales training and assistance in helping you to incorporate finance within your current sales process.
Our commitment to you is simple – We want to help you win more business.
Working with you
Another great benefit, perhaps the most important to many suppliers, is that our solution is designed to work around you. You won’t need to change any part of your sales process to incorporate a finance service.
So how does it work? If a customer would like to proceed with a finance option, we would then look to secure the funding. When approved we will notify you and send out the relevant paperwork for the customer to sign. Once we have received the signed paperwork, we will give you the green light to proceed with arranging delivery/installation. When the work is completed, we will require a sign off from the customer and then payment is released to you in full, simple right?
What if I require payment in advance?
Again, our service is built to work around you. We offer multiple payment methods to our suppliers. Below are the most common payment methods we provide:
- Payment on completion – Our most common payment method. Once the work is completed, we will release payment to you.
- Payment in advance – Your business may require 100% payment in advance to cover aspects like manufacturing costs, especially if it’s a big order. No problem we often arrange payment in advance agreements.
- Stage payment – Due to the industry and the work that you do, you may find the installation process can take a long time. A stage payment option would be perfect, the total invoice will be paid in 2 or 3 stages at certain points within the installation period.
Get in touch
To enquire about our supplier finance service please contact us on 01420 481 500 or complete the enquiry form below. Thank you for taking the time to read our blog.