Treating Customers Fairly
Blue Star Business Solutions Limited ensures clients are at the very heart of all that we do. We are fully committed to providing the highest standards of customer service and advice.
Where we have alluded to “Customers” in this policy, we refer to all Third Parties connected with the sale.
Our customers are our most valuable asset and our aim is to ensure we deliver a user-friendly, robust, reliable and cost-effective service to all concerned.
As a part of our overall approach we are fully committed to treating our clients fairly and as such we endeavour to meet their expectations of high quality service.
Our Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) policy is centred around the guidance provided by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to ensure we consistently deliver fair outcomes to our customers and take responsibility for both Blue Star Business Solutions Limited as an organisation, and our staff (at all levels) providing an enhanced service quality to clients, based on a culture of openness and transparency.
Although we are not an FCA authorised firm we have still chosen to adopt their six key themes which are central to our TCF initiative:
- Customers should be confident that they are dealing with firms where treating customers fairly is embedded in the corporate culture.
- Services marketed and sold are done so with the aim that they meet the needs of customers and are targeted accordingly.
- Customers should be provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the service provision
- Where advice is provided, it takes into account a clients individual circumstances
- The service provided is of an acceptable standard
- Customers do not face unreasonable barriers to make a complaint
We have set out how we aim to ensure these principles are embedded in our approach to dealing with our clients.
Treating Customers Fairly is a core principle of our company and the way we conduct our business.
We are constantly striving to improve our service and develop new and innovative ways to communicate our services and new product information to all parties who may have had historic dealings with our firm or may have dealings with us in the future.
Central to our Treating Customers Fairly ethos is our commitment to providing clear and concise information, free of “jargon” and written in plain English.
The core principles of our “Treating Customers Fairly” Policy are as follows;
- Blue Star Business Solutions Limited is an organisation which holds the fair treatment of our customers as central to our corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and arranged in the leasing market are designed to meet the individual needs of our customers.
- Our customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the leasing finance has been arranged.
- Where we offer advice to our customers, the advice is suitable and takes account of their individual circumstances, having obtained an understanding of their requirements.
- Customers will not face unreasonable post-leasing arrangement barriers imposed to change products should it transpire they are not fit for purpose or are substandard, or make a complaint.
- We will ensure that any complaints or grievances are handled in a sympathetic, positive and professional manner and within a reasonable time-frame.
- Blue Star Business Solutions Limited will ensure that members of staff are kept up to date with relevant training in relation to competence, data protection and other matters directly affecting the quality of service offered to customers.
- We will offer its staff regular training in the principles of TCF as and when appropriate, ensuring continuing professional development by encouraging reading of the trade press, newsletters and dissemination of relevant information as and when it becomes available.