Supplier FinanceWhatever products and services you sell to your customers, our supplier finance programme will help you to win more business
We have developed a range of supplier finance sales tools that we’d love to share with you. Our commitment to you is to ensure that our leasing services will help you to win more business. Our partnership programme is available to suppliers of all equipment types and we’ll provide full support to make leasing a success within your business.
- Customised finance programme – we will design a finance offering tailored to your business and customers
- Leasing calculator – Co-branded, hosted, fully interactive and customer facing
- Marketing collateral – Co-branded customer PDF reference guides
- Full Support – we offer sales training and will help you to embed leasing in to your systems
- Notifications – We advise when your clients are using your hosted calculator
- Reports – Receive regular reports on your hosted calculators performance (unique visitors)
Or call our Partner team now on 01420 481500
5 Reasons why you should offer finance
Help Boost sales by offering your customers a monthly payment option for your products and services. Leasing is considered to be one of today’s most popular methods of financing business equipment. Below are our Top 5 reasons why you should offer leasing…
1. Deal acceleration – Your customer may be delaying purchases until the budget is available. A lease option means that your customer can have the equipment they need today for just one month’s payment.
2. Increased margin – Reduce the need for you to discount your invoice. The focus is diverted to the monthly payment and not the solution cost.
3. Improved cash flow – Gone are the days of 30 day terms. We will pay your invoice in full once the equipment has been delivered/installed.
4. Upsell opportunities – Offer the best solutions to your customers rather than what their cash reserves may dictate. The difference between the ‘best’ and ‘cheapest’ may only be a small increase in the monthly payment.
5. Future Business – Leasing allows your customer to add further equipment to their lease at any point during the term.
Sign up today and win more business…
Think like your customers
When a customer is looking to invest in new equipment for their business, there may be several factors that they need to consider…
- Can we afford the equipment?
- Do we have the working capital?
- We want the best solution but we can only afford the cheapest…
- We’re just waiting for some other quotes to come in…
- Do any of the suppliers offer payment options?
One of the biggest misconceptions about leasing is that it should only be offered to businesses that can’t afford to pay outright – this is simply not the case. Leasing is a recognised business finance product used by companies of all shapes and sizes. Whilst some of your customers may decide to pay outright, many would welcome an alternative payment option.
Offering a leasing option helps to highlight the affordability of your solutions. Give your customer another reason to say YES today, rather than waiting for cash reserves to be available.