Sentinel finance options in partnership with Bluestar Leasing…
To obtain an instant lease quotation, please use our leasing calculator below. Simply select your business type, input the net cost of your new equipment and choose a term to reflect your needs. For projects over £100,000 or if you would first like to discuss your requirements with a member of the team, please call Bluestar Leasing directly on 01420 481500.
The above figures are provided by Bluestar Leasing. All figures are indicative only, subject to VAT, final underwriting, document fees, payments by direct debit and terms and conditions. Additional security may be required. The finance product quoted is a lease rental. Hire purchase and loans may also be available. The stipulated tax relief assumes the rate of 19%. Any reference to tax advantages should be verified with your accountant. The Sentinel finance service is available for business purposes only in UK for Limited Companies, PLCs, LLPs and larger partnerships (4 or more partners) only. If you are a business regulated by the consumer credit act, or unsure as to which category your business falls under, please contact us directly on 01420 481500 for more information. Bluestar Leasing are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Terms from 2 – 5 years available
- Tax advantages – Leasing is 100% tax allowable
- Alternative form of credit – Existing credit lines remain unaffected
- Simple process – Finance approval secured within hours + eSign documents
- Cash flow – Preserve your working capital
- Flexibility – Upgrade, make additions or settle at any point during the term
- Total solution finance – Finance the hardware, software and all delivered services
- Various funding solutions – Finance lease, hire purchase and loans available
Please complete your details below and one of our account managers will be in touch within 2 hours:
What happens next?
Once you have submitted your details Bluestar may need to contact you to discuss your enquiry further. In some cases additional information may be required in order for Bluestar to provide an accurate quotation. Credit decisions are typically received within a few working hours and once the finance has been arranged Bluestar will forward the finance documents ready for you to sign electronically.
Bluestar will keep you updated throughout the whole process. You can also contact Bluestar directly during the application process on 01420 481500.